NETFLIX - ITALIAN SPEAKER - Customer Support - RELOCATION to GREEE
WORK IN GREECE!
Possible starting dates 17.03, 07.04 or 05.05
- Efficient and fast online recruitment process
- It is great opportunity to get good money throughout the year from Greece
- Working schedule time frames: Monday-Sunday: 9:00-00:00 (Greek time – 8h/day, 40h/week, 5 days/week)
- We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything
It is an American subscriptionstreaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded in 1997, it offers a film and television series library through distribution dealsas well as its own productions.
Their services can be accessed via web browsers or via application software installed on smart TVs, set-top boxes connected to televisions, tablet computers, smartphones, digital media players, Blu-ray players, video game consoles and other devices.
What you will be doing:
- Manage business queries and inbound call;
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc.,
- Process requests and update data in the database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Become and remain knowledgeable about products, policies and community standards;
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s;
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas either internal or external
- Fluency in Italian (must be at least C1 - native or near-to-native)
- Communicative English level ( at least B2)
- You live in Greece or you are ready to relocate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Availability to work Monday to Sunday 9:00-00:00 on rotating shifts
- You are looking for adventure in fast growing, international company
What we offer:
Starting dates 17.03, 07.04 or 05.05 - but for other projects there are earlier starting dates as well!!!
Competitive monthly salary: 1050€ gross + 2 additional salaries per year(as per Greek law) (In total approx. 1225€ per month)
Full time (40h/week), 3-month fixed-term Greek employment contract in accordance with Greek labor law (after the 3 month expiration of the initial contract we will move forward to another contract)
Holidays (weekends) are paid higher (according to the Greek law)
All necessary work equipment (telephone, computer etc.) is provided by the employer
Public + private health insurance coverage
We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything – 2-weeks digital training is provided at the beginning of the work (paid by employer)
Excellent relocation package:
- Flight ticket (booked and paid by the company)
- Taxi will wait for you at the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel by arrival
- Assistance with finding apartment (we pay the real estate agency for you)- our relocation team will take care of it
Note: We require EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece
Interested in a new adventure? – APPLY TODAY WITH YOUR CV to start your new job!
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
When you apply for this vacancy, you are giving your GDPR consent to Real Recruitment Solutions. We might share your CV details directly with our client for the purpose of recruitment.