We are looking to source GPs for a contract with NHS England. Around Humber Coast and Vale.
NHS England will work with the GMC and Health Education England and over the course of a 9 – 12 month period will assist the doctors with their training to get them on the NHS Performers List.
They are offering a three year contract for any EEA doctors with an EEA PMQ who are interested, hold an IELTS of 7 (6.5, 6.5, 7.0,7.0) or more with no scores below 6.5 or the OET Level B, hold a recognised EU GP Qualification and happy to relocate to the UK for a minimum of 3 years.
1. EEA Qualified
2. Specialist Exam in Family Medicine - 3 years course
3. IELTS 7.0 Overall with no less than 6.5 in each section to join the programme
4. In case of a lower IELTS score we can work and train candidates to the above level and introduce them to the project subsequently
Candidates will get paid a salary to support them with training from the point they arrive in the UK and will be fully supported to meet GMC and I&R requirements:
• £3000 NET per month for initial 3 – 6 month observer placement
• £3500 NET per month for initial 6 month supervised placement
• Once on performers list, salary of £68K - £72K
• Full Relocation Package worth upto £12k to assist with settling into the local area.
inviaci il tuo curriculum (possibilmente già tradotto in lingua inglese) a: firstname.lastname@example.org, oppure chiamaci al 3204432857