Reca UKsells consumable products, including fixings, abrasives, chemical products, diamond blades and personal protective equipment, into the Metal and Construction Industries. Servicing over 9000 active customers in the UK allows us to continue achieving sustainable annual growth.
Weare currently searching for: an Automotive Aftermarket Product Manager
The candidate will be inserted into a young and dynamic, established and successful,sales and distribution company.
Reca UK has a sister company in Italy, SCAR S.R.L. (Bussolengo - Verona), in recent years is developing, with great success, in the field of maintenance and repair (automotive), so we need a candidate that can manage a wide range of products.
Tasks to be done:
- Review the SCAR product range.
- Review the market in the UK (product/price/competition).
- Do work-outs with RECA-UK Sales Representatives who have some current auto/cargo customers. Assess which current RECA products are being be sold. Assess which SCAR products are needed ‘ex-stock’ (i.e. to be held in UK) and which could be ordered from SCAR.
- Define an optimum ‘start-up’ product range for year 1, and a development plan for additional products year 2/3.
- Set-up the products within our ERP system. Help with the daily purchasing schedules to keep the stock at the correct level.
- Support the Sales Representatives in the field with work-outs. Give the Sales Representatives technical support.
It is an exciting opportunity to start a new business venture. If you have experience in this field, which could be in marketing, in product, or in purchasing, then we would like to meet you.
The work will take place in the United Kingdom, near Birmingham.
Location: West Bromwich, England
Company: Reca UK Ltd
Annual salary: £ 20000 - £ 30000 per annum (subject to experience)
A willingness to work in the UK is required
We look forward to hearing from you.
If interested, please send a CurriculumVitae to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org