We are looking for Senior ADA Developers to work as a freelance contractor in Brussels.
The selected candidate will have to develop code for mission critical systems.
The team expects you to have an in-depth knowledge of how a computer works.
You need to be pro-active and capable of participating in peer reviews in a constructive way.
The applications are made in ADA 95 language mainly with some tools in C/C++.
All developments are part of a release cycle so adherence to deadlines is important.
Safety is a very important aspect, so a lot of attention is paid to quality.
You will assure via extensive unit tests that the quality of your development is exemplary.
The working language will be English.
The client offers a freelance position at a daily rate of 320 Euros.
- Bachelor or higher in Software engineering
- Experience in Object Oriented design and development techniques
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quality minded and team player
- Convinced of the importance of integrating automatic regression tests as part of coding activities
- Ability to write/contribute to design document
- ADA 95 or ADA 2005 (If candidate shows a deep knowledge of functioning of computer on a low level (OS, memory management...) then ADA 95/2005 is not mandatory
- > 3 years experience Unix/Linux including scripting knowledge
- Strong algorithmic thinking skills
- Ability to absorb a large amount of complex information
(being able to work on and maintain a huge code base)
If you are interested in this offer and you wish to apply, please send your CV in English and email title “Senior ADA developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pubblicato il 21 Marzo