Receptionist Job in Jordan – great experience, high-energy environment and above all fun!
The first integrated residential and tourism area in Jordan located on the idyllic southern shores of The Red Sea. This Resort covers about 3 million m2 stretches along a natural beachfront that comprises a reef dive. It has a private marina that serves a point of entry into Jordan.
With whom you will work:
Get new experience in new place with friendly colleagues in the best Resort in Aqaba. The multinational team is fully committed to service and they will do their best to keep up the high
What you need to do:
- Greets customers, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs or escorts them to specific destinations.
- Operates cash registers.
- Checks membership of residents and collects fees from visitors.
- Gives subscription and membership applications for interested residents.
- Receives payment and records receipts for services.
- Resolves complaints from customers and public.
Quality, reliability, care and a personal touch. To guide and inspire with respect and humanity, and empower the creation and sharing of stories of the region for the world.
Benefits and allowances:
? Salary - $490 + service charge (around $70-140) + tips + package including:
? Duty meals
? Transportation provided from/to work
? Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
? Free medical health care
? 14 days annual leave
Top 3 skills required:
? Knowledge of English language
? Willing to work
? Courtesy, kindness and readiness to work in a multinational environment
Nice to have:
? Knowledge of other foreign language
? Ability to adapt to any kind of situation