AMPLIA is an international organization working in partnership with premier recruitment agencies around the world, aiming to provide its candidates with the best job opportunities in the market.
AMPLIA Health is currently recruiting Psychiatry specialists for a hospital in Southern Sweden. The adult psychiatry department provides adult psychiatric care including both in-and outpatient care. The clinic has 4 restricted wards, 4 outpatient clinics, mental hospital division and a dependence Centrum. You will have the opportunity to choose an area which suits your interests and competences best.
• Specialist exam in Psychiatry;
• Min. 2-3 years of post-specialization clinical experience;
• Good language learning skills;
• Good social skills;
• EU nationality;
• Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
• Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training;
• Help with relocation;
• The starting salary is 38 000 SEK (approx. €3.919). Once you hold a licence to practice in Sweden your salary will be 46 000 SEK (approx. €4.744) a month. In case of a permanent employment 48 000 SEK (approx. €4.950) and when you meet the requirements for a Swedish specialist registration, your salary will increase up to 60 000 SEK (approx. € 6.188);
• Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
To apply send your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Broaden Horizons!
Pubblicato il 22 Settembre