Medical consultant (m/f) for Psychiatry or Psychiatry / Psychotherapy
with interest in an activity based on a systemic psychotherapeutic concept
Option: Cost sharing for the possibly missing psychotherapeutic training
Region: ski region Salzburg
Payment: > € 100,000 gross p.a.
Our client is a 500-bed university teaching hospital in the state of Salzburg, Austria, easily accessible via Munich-Salzburg-Villach with all clinically relevant departments including the fully integrated 140-bed psychiatry.
With the acute care unit (including accommodation beds), psychiatric rehabilitation centers, 18 day care centers, psychiatric care (long-term and geriatric psychiatry), as well as integrative, residential psychiatry, the hospital offers regional, full-scale psychiatric care.
In addition to the day clinic, the general and mental health clinic and the ambulance for alcoholics and drug addicts, there is one special outpatient clinic each for the early diagnosis of psychosis, psychotic schizophrenia and affective disorders. A consular service is also set up - a specialization in a medical area is possible.
• Responsible, medical work in a 21-member medical board
• For medical specialists: Development to medical consultant
• Efficient payment - total gross amount at least € 100,000 p.a., specific reference depending on qualification and experience
• Good training opportunities - 2 weeks special leave p.a.
• Upon availability, cheap official residence; Child care on site
• Takeover of the removal costs up to 10,000 Euro
We are looking for an independent, team-oriented personality with an interest in a house with great personal perspectives for individual design and development.
If you appreciate the breadth of the psychiatry of this clinic and / or want to specialize, then call us!