Medical specialist (m/f) for psychiatry and psychotherapeutic medicine
as well as young specialists with first experience and interest in starting something new
Option: If qualified, there is potential for development as deputy medical director
Payment: > 110,000 Euro p.a.
Region: Alpine foothills
Our client is a private, psychiatric rehabilitation facility with around 100 beds south of Linz, Austria, within easy reach of World Cup ski resorts.
The modern facility specializes in the rehabilitation of adults based on an inclusive and holistic approach. Diagnosis and treatment of patients with psychosomatic diseases in the broadest sense and illnesses from the Burnout group form a focus in the orientation of the house.
The Specialist care includes the accurate diagnosis and rehabilitation of patients assigned throughout the stay, using state-of-the-art methods, including weekly visits.
The focus is on clinical, psychiatric and specialist activities in conjunction with an integrative therapy program, such as professional training therapy, individual psychotherapy, psychotherapeutic groups, occupational therapy groups, individual and group-based dietetic interventions with the aim of self-efficacious salutogenesis.
Excellent instrumentation and diagnostic equipment and thus data updated with ergometry, measurement of heart rate variability, bioimpedance and biofeedback, sports area, mobile O-graph, laboratory a.s.o.
• Working in a nice staff - flat hierarchies, no obligation to wear a medical smock, humor!
• Management of multi-professional teams
• If interested: Collaboration on research or scientific issues
• well planned activity, time for patient contact (stay in house for 6 weeks)
• On average 40 hours a week; House emergency services; flexible working time models
• Part time is possible; part of the lunch break counts as service, free lunch in the facility
• Efficient payment - usual gross pay > 110,000 Euro p.a.; specific reference depending on eligible periods of service
• At least 10 days p.a. special leave for training, generous cost sharing
• Social benefits, such as pension fund; Assistance in finding a flat
• Operation of a medical practice in addition possible
• Possible participation in travel expenses for conversation and relocation costs
We are looking for a ready-for-action, professional and team-oriented personality with experience in the field and interest in rehabilitation.
Are you ready to work in a house with a special approach to psychiatric rehabilitation? Then call us!