Our Client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. Our Clent is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 17.500 people. Within our Client, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the our Client’s products. For this sector (D&E) we are looking for a Portuguese or Spanish speaking Design Engineer for the departments Machine Architecture& Industrialization, Mechanical Development and Opto Mechanics. When you react on this vacancy, landing spot, based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, please let us know in the cover letter which department you are interested the most.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations
• Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
• Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
• Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
• working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable
• reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
• BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
• At least 0-3 years of relevant working experience.
• NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
• Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
• Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
• Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
• Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
• Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Eager to drive his own development.
• Fluent in English
Context of the position
• The Design Engineer reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
• Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
• Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
• Come in touch with every engineering process step.
• Work together in multidisciplinary teams.