We are looking for 3 senior engineers in the South East region with REDHAT skills and minimum of 5 years experience to join the Sorint UK office for immediate start.
The work will be on Client sites, so the applicant has to be prepared to travel. Although, this is UK based role, there will be travel opportunities across Europe and US.
Assist the Client’s IT organisation to migrate to Satellite and support their RHEL environment.
Working closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction.
Ability to work well within a team.
Ability to prioritise tasks to meet project delivery schedules.
Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-teach
Ability to work under pressure
Good communication and reporting skills
Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge of Redhat Enterprise Linux 5/6/7 is a mandatory requirement
Good working knowledge of RHN Satellite 5/6
Understanding of JBOSS
Shell Scripting skills
Virtual environment ( VMware, KVM)
For 30 years SORINT.lab has operated in the IT sector collaborating with market leading multinational companies.
SORINT.lab offers itself as a strategic partner in the designing, management and development of IT infrastructure.
Through a culture of service, more than twenty nine years at the side of our partners (with whom we share the passion for organisation and innovation) and the independence from Hw or Sw vendors.
We are able to offer a clear approach that allows us to create VALUES with IT.
• Through the use of on-site hybrid and remote 7x24 services desk/Competence Centre based on ISO20000 (ITIL)
• With a "holistic" horizontal approach on all problems that renders costs clear and transparent.
• With a proactive and collaborative attitude towards the internal IT staff of our partners, maintaining and strengthening governance of services.
• With the best consultants in advisory phases, who also have the responsibility to implement solutions
• With transversality and a wide technological portfolio that guarantees the "best of class" in integration services.The strategic partnership proposal, through the offering of our services, helps the client positively marry the factors of cost/quality/agility with a MADE IN ITALY approach, recognised worldwide.
We have centralised 90% of the activities of the Service Desk/24x7 (ISO20K certified) in Europe (Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, France, US), while 10% of the remote day to day activities, and the onsite components (Staff Augmentation Services) remain local, and are managed entirely in the countries in which we operate.
For this reason, our challenge for the next few years will be to open an operational site in every European country, which will include software Architects, Advisors for clients, and technical experts who can resolve the most critical problems locally, interacting with local partners with an understanding of cultural and technical dynamics.
Pubblicato il 24 Aprile