Leading physician (m/f) for vascular surgery
as deputy head of the department
Option: paid locum work to get to know the clinic in advance
Region: ski region Salzburg
Payment: > € 150,000 gross p.a.
Our customer is a university teaching hospital with 500 beds in the province of Salzburg, Austria, easily accessible via Munich-Salzburg-Villach.
The modern hospital specializes in anesthetics, surgery, gynecology & obstetrics, ENT, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology, nuclear medicine, orthopedics, pathology & microbiology, psychiatry, radiology as well as accident surgery & sports traumatology.
The broad spectrum of services in the field of vascular surgery includes carotid surgery, acute closure of peripheral arteries, planned operations on the arteries, intervention on the veins, surgical treatment of aneurysms, creation of dialysis access, shunts, implantation of Porth-A-Cath systems, interventions of the peripheral vessels, vascular diagnostics, varicosurgery incl. laser surgery etc.
In addition to surgeons, the interdisciplinary team of vascular surgery consists of experienced cardiologists, radiologists and internists.
• Broad, responsible activity with creative freedom
• Representation of the head of the focal area
• Potential for development due to mid-term planned outsourcing of vascular surgery if appropriate performance is available
• No night services, no weekend services, pure call readiness; the services are taken over by the Department of General Surgery
• Efficient payment; Gross total amount 150,000 Euro p.a. .; Overpayment with appropriate experience
• Good training opportunities - 2 weeks special leave p.a.
• Upon availability, cheap official residence; Child care on site
• Environment with high leisure value and recognized cultural offers
• The taking along of the family to the performance date is desired - the clinic arranges a weekend together
• Takeover of the removal costs up to 10,000 Euro
We are looking for a team-oriented, highly communicative personality with experience in vascular surgery and good self-organization.
Do you appreciate the development opportunities that the hospital offers in the field of vascular surgery? Then call us!