Healthcare Assistants for Nursing Home in Kineton, Warwickshire, central England
JSL Consultants is recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work in a private group of Nursing Homes, for a Nursing Home located in Kineton, Warwickshire (just 30 min away from Coventry and approximately 1 hour away from Birmingham).
Our employer is one of the most respected Nursing Homes operators in the United Kingdom. Through a national network, the company provides quality accredited, award winning residential, nursing and specialist dementia care to elderly people and patients whose needs are associated with their mental health.
The duties for Healthcare Assistants involve: Encourage and support independence, deliver the highest quality of care, provide assistance and support clients with daily living skills such as eating, drinking, getting washed and going to the toilet, provide recreational support with trips and visits out of the home, update daily care notes, be involved with outside professionals such as doctors, district nurses etc
Our client offers following conditions:
• Offer available for candidates with/ without experience
• Salary of £7.20 per hour - for candidates with NVQ/QCF award is £7.50 per hour
• Schedule of minimum 38,5h/ week
• 12 hour shifts schedule, which allows many days-off
• Possibility to work overtime and earn up to £20,276/ year
• Free training and qualifications following completion of the induction, for example Safe Handling of Medication and QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care.
• Good Verbal Communication - B1-B2 level of English (spoken and written)
• Caring Nature
• NVQ/QCF award is an advantage
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV in English, in WORD to email@example.com
Pubblicato il 13 Maggio