Would you like to work as Electrical Engineer, to improve yourself and to contribute to innovative projects? Do you have experience in the design of electrical systems and components within the maritime sector? Then this is your job!
What does the job involve?
As Electrical Engineer you will contribute to the development of high-quality electrical systems and components for innovative ship types. You will cooperate with the internal customer and consider the possibilities for electro-technical field. You discuss this with the other engineers and you will post a first draft. This position is based in The Netherlands.
Your main activities will be:
• Consulting with internal customers.
• Doing the design of electrical systems and components.
• Consulting with other engineering departments.
• Maintaining contact with suppliers.
• Reporting on progress to the Lead Electrical Engineer.
Are you the person we're looking for?
To be successful in a short term, it is important that you have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
• You have completed a relevant education at university level.
• You are fluent in English.
• You can work with 2D and / or 3D software packages.
• You think in solutions.
What can you expect?
• A job with a renowned player in the maritime sector.
• The chance to work on innovative projects.
• A gross annual salary of € 35,000 to € 65,000, depending on your experience.
• The opportunity to gain international work experience.
How to apply?
Are you the Electrical Engineer we are looking for? Apply directly to this position through the website!
Do not you have any questions, feel free to contact Andrea Vega. She can be reached at +31 (0) 186-626259 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of your information you can expect a response from us within 5 working days. Do you have 5 working days after receiving no response from us, then you can assume that you are not selected for this position.
You will be working with a company known for its high quality and innovative products. Every day hundreds of colleagues do their best to exceed customer expectations. They put just that one step further. This is an important reason for customers to do business with our clients. These customers are spread all over the world.
U-People has a long and successful relationship with this client. As a result, we know what is happening and are therefore able to select the right people. Should not you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
E & A engineering, electrical engineering, automation engineering, NavCom, navigation systems, communication systems, entertainment systems, security systems, Nupas-Cadmatic, Nupas, Cadmatic, engineer electrical engineering, job electrical engineering, electrical engineer, electrical engineer, job electrical engineering, electrical engineer
Pubblicato il 18 Aprile