As A Design Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of shipbuilding designs. Regarding the specific requirements of the client, you make the first concept design together with the Proposal Engineers. Subsequently you make general arrangement plans, specifications, calculations and you evaluate new concepts. This position is based in The Netherlands.
You daily tasks will include, among others:
• Making the shipbuilding design in collaboration with the Proposal Department.
• Proposal activities among others; Preparing specifications, conditions and documentation.
• Making calculations for weight, strength, stability and hydrodynamic calculations.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
• BSc or MSc degree in Shipbuilding or Naval Architecture.
• At least three years of working experience as a Shipbuilding Engineer.
• Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software like AutoCAD, Rhino or Nupas.
• Excellent communications skills in English and preferably Dutch.
What can you expect:
• Challenging job within a leading multinational company.
• Good salary and benefits.
• Great working environment.
How to Apply:
Are you the Design Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by clicking the button below!
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Design Engineer, Scheepsbouwkundig Engineer, Shipbuilding Engineer, Naval Architect, Vacature Scheepsbouwkundig Engineer, Ingenieur Scheepsbouw, Proposal Engineer, Vacature Nupas, Vacature Hydrodynamics, Vacancy Hydrodynamics.
Pubblicato il 18 Aprile