Our client is a major Multinational Pharmaceutical Company which has appointed us to search for a Back Office Specialist based in Mainz (Germany).
The resource will be responsible to fulfill the activities of Back Office and Administration duties
• Operative support to the business for typical activities
• Administrative aspects of the Direction (payments, invoices, budget control, filing).
• Compiling reports, expense reports, correspondence, presentations
• Supporting on answering and completing customers' requests, suggestions and complaints with feedback, direct contact and replies
• Perform administrative tasks, which could include: researching; setting up and maintaining spreadsheets and databases; completing forms; logging or posting information; data/order entry; maintaining and monitoring budget information
• Manage and resolve day-to-day issues specific to area(s) of expertise
• Manage shipments and mail sorting
• Support the Marketing Department in the design and production of promotional materials, promotional activities, communication activities, events and conferences.
• Collaborate with other departments in the implementation of new activities / procedures at new launches / activities supplier management / contacts Commercial Area.
• Previous experience in similar roles
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Persuasive, emphatic with good problem solving skills
• Multi tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
• Deliver results oriented.
• Team player
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• German mother tongue or fluency in German is a must; good knowledge of English
• Bachelor degree or currently in college.
Position based in: MAINZ (Germany)
Pubblicato il 16 Febbraio